I’m new in the blogging world! I started My Little Rio Journal exactly two months ago.
In these last two months so many things had happened around here that it seems I’ve been blogging forever. I met wonderful people and saw all kind of interesting and inspiring things, like photos, personal experiences and thoughts.
And I was so surprised when some weeks ago I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Jess, this adorable girl who is behind Turquoise Compass. Thank you Jess for finding my blog versatile and for nominating my blog. You made my day! I have also to say thanks to my sister, Quiqui, from Notas in Fashion. If today I have a blog she is part responsible for it. Besides giving me the opportunity of posting in her blog, she was the one that really encouraged me to create my own blog! And now the 15 blogs I nominate for The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Notas in Fashion
- Alice in Carnival
- Damien Wijerathne
- The World According to Dina
- Claudia Persi
- A walk with my camera
- Outdoor Guy Photography
- Chocolate Cookies and Candies
- beau bon jolie
- Soulshine Traveler
- This Man’s Journey
- A World in your ear
- Erin O’Leary Photography
- Lens and Pens by Sally
And finally 7 things you should know about me:
- I’m a 38-year-old mom of a 5-year-old boy and wife of a wonderful husband taking a break from work to dedicate more time for the family and some personal projects ;
- I’m a chemical engineer that has never worked in the Chemical Industry;
- I’m a chocoholic! I love chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, chocolate ice cream, although lately I’m trying to eat only dark chocolate (70% cocoa chocolate);
- I’m always on a diet! Why is so difficult to lose that two or three kilos? : (
- Photography is one of my favourite hobbies and lately I’m trying to take it more seriously;
- Cooking is like therapy to me, although I don’t cook daily, I love trying new recipes and preparing a special dinner for my family once in a while.
- Paris is a place that fascinates me. I think my passion for Paris started when I read “Moveable Feast” by Hemingway years ago.
Well, thank you all guys that are reading and following my blog! Every comment or like makes me more enthusiastic to keep blogging!