Last night my son asked me ” mommy, when are you going to stop going on this diet? your diet is so boring”! After that, today I got up in the mood of eating a delicious and typical brazilian carbs for breakfast.
So I baked those delicious “pães de queijo” (brazilian cheese bread) to eat for breakfast with my son.
Some tips to eat a good “pão de queijo” in Rio:
– You can find “pão de queijo” in every bakery and also in every coffee shop.
– If you decide make them at home you can cook the batter for yourself or use the frozen ones as I usually do. It is a little complicated to find the right ingredients to make a delicious “pão de queijo” so I prefer to by the bags of frozen “pão de queijo” by “Forno de Minas”.
– It is better to eat them right after they come out of the oven, otherwise they will get hard.
Well, if you have a chance, try them! I’m sure you won’t regret yourself!
Have a nice weekend!
- Pão de Queijo – Brazilian Cheese Bread, yum!!!!!! (atasteofbrazil.wordpress.com)
- EATS: Pão de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) (urbanamazon.net)