It seems a lot of people, not only brazilians or cariocas, but also many foreigners are blogging about their experiences in Rio. And seeing a little of my city through other people’s eyes is such an interesting thing.
Here I share with you some interesting posts and tips I found on WordPress about life in Rio. I hope you like it!
- The photographer Lindsay Upson, the girl behind the blog Drink up the sun! shared her beautiful photos of Escadaria Selaron, a unique spot in Lapa neighborhood here.
- Rio for Gringo has some great tips about Rio. I loved this post about Bar Urca, one of my favourite places for an ice beer and beautiful view in summer time.
- I’ve been willing to go to the famous Roda de Samba in Pedra do Sal lately, but as a mother of a young boy it is quite difficult to go out on a monday night. But the girls from I Heart Rio describes their experience in the samba in Pedra do Sal very well here. It seems the perfect place to go on a summer monday night.
- Reserva TT Burger is on my list of new places to eat since they opened some months ago. In fact I tried to go on my birthday there, but my boy just got sick that night and we had to postpone our visit. But after reading City of Cod experience here I just can’t stop dreaming about this burger.
- The Foodish Boy shared amazing photos of his experience in Rio in this post. It ‘s totally worth visiting!