I have to apologize for delaying this post so much. But things had gone crazy the last few months and I didn’t had the time I needed to dedicate to this post. But now I’m checking it from my to-do list.
This award made me think about those 5 months of My Little Rio Journal. When I started this blog one of my biggest challenges was making this blog a place where people could know a little more about Rio de Janeiro through my point of view, and also bring some inspiration for people. Now I can say I ‘m on the right way to reach my target!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I’m a 39-year-old carioca (someone who born in Rio de Janeiro),wife and mom that has always lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Coffee and chocolate are my addictions! I can’t spend a day without having a cup of espresso or a piece of bittersweet chocolate.
- Photograph is my passion, although I’m still an amateur, I’m really trying to improve my photography.
- I love french movies!!! Whenever I have a chance I’m always picking one to watch!
- Spending quality time with my family is one of my priorities lately.
- Running by the beach is my favourite sport at the moment ! It helps me keep in shape.
- I love reading and I like to read novels and history books. At the moment I’m finishing the book “Queen Of Fashion: What Marie Antoinette Wore To The Revolution”, by Caroline Weber
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
- Beau Bon Joli
- Drink up the sun
- Earin O’Leary Photography
- Ese’s Voice
- Infinite Satori
- I See Bela
- Ms Diplomacy
- Nature Mom
- Never Clip My Wings
- Notas in Fashion
- Strassen Fotografien
- The Eager Traveller
- The F-Girl
- Travels with Jay
- While Eating Macarons
Congratulations for you all for sharing your inspiring moments with us!!! Happy Blogging!!