A new year began bringing new plans, projects and a new hope for 2016! After spending the whole year of 2015 reflecting about keeping or not keeping this blog, one of my New Year’s resolutions is to make 2016 a new year for My Little Rio Journal.
Hello everyone!!! Yes, I’m still alive!!! Regardless my last post was from two months ago, yes, there is still life in this blog!!! Or at least I’m trying to keep it breathing. Continue reading
This is my debut in the weekly travel theme challenge, by Where’s my backpack?
This week the theme is sky, one of my favourites photography subjects. I usually take a lot of sky photos.
I took this one two weeks ago from my apartment balcony. It was around 6:30 pm and even though the photo got a little out of focus, the sky, the clouds and all the colors made such a stunning composition that I couldn’t resist to share with you guys. I hope you like it!
- Travel theme: Sky (wheresmybackpack.com)
I have to apologize for delaying this post so much. But things had gone crazy the last few months and I didn’t had the time I needed to dedicate to this post. But now I’m checking it from my to-do list.
This award made me think about those 5 months of My Little Rio Journal. When I started this blog one of my biggest challenges was making this blog a place where people could know a little more about Rio de Janeiro through my point of view, and also bring some inspiration for people. Now I can say I ‘m on the right way to reach my target!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I’m a 39-year-old carioca (someone who born in Rio de Janeiro),wife and mom that has always lived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Coffee and chocolate are my addictions! I can’t spend a day without having a cup of espresso or a piece of bittersweet chocolate.
- Photograph is my passion, although I’m still an amateur, I’m really trying to improve my photography.
- I love french movies!!! Whenever I have a chance I’m always picking one to watch!
- Spending quality time with my family is one of my priorities lately.
- Running by the beach is my favourite sport at the moment ! It helps me keep in shape.
- I love reading and I like to read novels and history books. At the moment I’m finishing the book “Queen Of Fashion: What Marie Antoinette Wore To The Revolution”, by Caroline Weber
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
- Beau Bon Joli
- Drink up the sun
- Earin O’Leary Photography
- Ese’s Voice
- Infinite Satori
- I See Bela
- Ms Diplomacy
- Nature Mom
- Never Clip My Wings
- Notas in Fashion
- Strassen Fotografien
- The Eager Traveller
- The F-Girl
- Travels with Jay
- While Eating Macarons
Congratulations for you all for sharing your inspiring moments with us!!! Happy Blogging!!